RoFawr Farm Luxury Holiday Cottages
Situated in the beautiful Towy valley near Carmarthen in West Wales, RoFawr Farm enjoys a peaceful and secluded setting with spectacular views over the river and surrounding countryside. Picnic along the river and enjoy the varied wildlife and beautiful scenery.
The three luxury holiday cottages, recently converted from traditional farm buildings, have been sympathetically restored to provide extremely comfortable accommodation, with the added benefit of an indoor heated swimming-pool, hard tennis court and 13 acres of shared grounds.
Included in your stay
- Indoor heated swimming pool available all year but heated Easter to 31st October only.
- All weather tennis court
- Open log fires. Initial basket of logs free thereafter small charge for logs
- Oil central heating £30 per week (or pro rata) September to May inclusive.
- TV/Video, small video library
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Swimming pool towels provided
- Laundry room with automatic washing machine and tumble dryer free of charge
- Long or short breaks throughout the year accepted minimum 2 nights
- Purified well water
We regret no pets and no smoking.